Friday, December 16, 2011

Let Him be Glorified

A couple months ago I received a call from from the non-profit we support in our sales, OneVerse. They called asking if my donation was a one time deal or a monthly commitment. I then was able to explain to them Three Remain and the purpose behind it. They were very excited about it and so asked me to be interviewed for their monthly newsletter.

I never started this to bring glory to my name, but God's name. And he has been utterly faithful to act and bring glory and honor to his name. My God is so amazingly faithful, I cannot understand how he could be so good. But with this publicity has come quite a lot more business. I rely upon the Lord to help this business and I know he will show his faithfulness once again. He will be faithful to the end.

OneVerse Three Remain Article


Here is the article written about God's business. He is faithful to go beyond our wildest expectations. All glory and honor be to my Savior, for he is certainly so good.

I hope you feel his presence today and are reminded of his steadfast love for you. May you have an intimate encounter with our God this Christmas season.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment